"This classic wintry warming cup is updated with the addition of a London dry gin. The orchard fruit and mellow spices complement the bold juniper-forward flavor of the spirit," says Angus Winchester, Tanqueray's global brand ambassador.
- 1 1/4 ounces Tanqueray London Dry
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- hot apple cider, to top
- Combine all ingredients in a heat-proof mug and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- If you’re feeling adventurous, add bruléed apple slices to the garnish.
Try out these cold weather cocktail recipes on Food Republic: