When it comes to the basics, look no further than a cookbook by renowned Test Kitchen master Pamela Clark. Her simple, triple-tested recipes are delicious and genuinely foolproof, two things you'll want when tackling homemade tapas. Leave the work to the oven for this simple potato and chorizo preparation and focus instead of crafting the best Spanish-style gin and tonic.
- 1 pound baby new potatoes, thickly sliced
- 2 chorizo (5 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 large leek, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 5 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine ingredients in large baking dish. Roast, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned.
Try out these potato side dishes on Food Republic: