When it comes to the basics, look no further than a cookbook by renowned Test Kitchen master Pamela Clark. Her simple, triple-tested recipes are delicious and genuinely foolproof, two things you'll want when tackling homemade tapas. This no-cook recipe for classic prosciutto and melon is updated with the simplest stuffing of all — a smear of creamy ricotta cheese.
- 1/2 cantaloupe
- 5 slices prosciutto (about 2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped toasted walnuts
- Peel cantaloupe; cut lengthways into 10 slices. Cut each slice in half crossways.
- Cut prosciutto in half lengthways; cut each slice in half crossways.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Spread cheese mixture over one side of each prosciutto; wrap prosciutto firmly around melon.
Check out these prosciutto recipes on Food Republic: