Is there anything more delicious than the charred bits on your ear of grilled corn? Yes. It’s the intensely flavorful and super easy-to-put-together combination of Mexican seasonings that will take your barbecue from corn-fed to caliente in no time at all.
- 1 pound butter
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 6 ounces queso fresco, crumbled
1. Combine the butter, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper in a food processor and mix until well blended.
2. Spread half of the compound butter mixture on the corn and grill over high heat, rotating until lightly charred on all sides.
3. Spread remaining compound butter on corn just before serving.
4. Sprinkle queso fresco on top if desired.