Sometimes the best things in life are the simplest, and you can’t get much simpler than this easy coleslaw. I mean, the recipe only has two steps. Pile this crunchy goodness on top of sandwiches for a tangy crunch (we absolutely love it on our Catfish Po Boy) or serve alongside your favorite summer dishes and you’ll be glad you didn’t spring for the soggy, bland mayo-and-water-laden “option” from the deli counter.
- 4 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- large pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.