The 7/20: If you have these items in your arsenal, recipes categorized by 7/20 can be made with 7 or fewer additional ingredients in only 20 minutes of active cooking time.
Next week we’ll publish 3 of our signature 7/20 recipes each day for your viewing and cooking pleasure, so stay tuned for some excellent, easy eats.
Vegetarians need not only exist on boring potato salad this BBQ season. Simply serve this side dish hot or cold alongside your typical barbecue fare to spice things up. If this is your main dish, serve some warm naan, or other bread alongside it with a dollop of Greek yogurt.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds yukon gold potatoes or purple potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1) Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
2) Add the potatoes and cook until golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
3) Add the onion and curry powder and saute for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
4) Mix in Greek yogurt, sprinkle in parsley and serve.