With temperatures dropping to the lower twenties across the Northeast, bourbon whipped cream seems to make perfect sense: it’s comfortingly creamy and the bourbon will keep you warm. If you have too much enough, you might even forget how cold it is outside! This version is easy to whip up, and makes for the perfect topping for anything from banana pudding to poached pears.
- 1 cup heavy whipped cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon premium bourbon
- Whip cream until soft mounds form.
- Add the sugar and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly fold in the bourbon. Serve with your dessert or hot beverage of choice.
More boozy treats from Food Republic: