New Recipes This Week: Grilled Asian Greens, Drizzle Cake, Blackened Okra
Jun 6, 2014 3:30 pm
Cook your way through our newest recipe additions
Have you been dining al fresco? Cause we have! Now that the warm weather is in full-swing and our grilling game is as sharp as our santoku knives, the name of the game is grillouts. Start with a light faux-fried coconut shrimp salad and some fire-blistered sweet peppers, then move on to an authentic, perfectly in-season pasta dish from Liguria. Having trouble choosing between lemon-spiked blueberry drizzle cake and sweet honey-roasted peaches? Have both.
We also tossed Asian greens on the barbie with a little homemade sausage and gave okra a nice classic blackening treatment. No offense to catfish, of course. Enjoy this week's new recipes!
- Roasted Peaches with Basil and Yogurt
- Blackened Okra with Red Rice
- Charred Padrón Peppers with Lemon and Sea Salt
- Grilled Asian Greens With (or Without) Sausage
- Smoked Fish Dip With Spicy Pickled Peppers And Torn Crostini
- Trofie a la Genovese
- Blueberry and Limoncello Drizzle Cake
- Chicken Soup With Orzo, Shredded Grape Leaves, Tomatoes, Lemon And Herbs
- Espresso French Silk Pie With Blackberry Compote
- Coconut Shrimp Salad
Food Republic Newsletter
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
They're hot, often dirty and pretty much tired
Learn the different kinds of smoked salmon
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce