New Recipes This Week: Grilled Asian Greens, Drizzle Cake, Blackened Okra
Jun 6, 2014 3:30 pm
Cook your way through our newest recipe additions
Have you been dining al fresco? Cause we have! Now that the warm weather is in full-swing and our grilling game is as sharp as our santoku knives, the name of the game is grillouts. Start with a light faux-fried coconut shrimp salad and some fire-blistered sweet peppers, then move on to an authentic, perfectly in-season pasta dish from Liguria. Having trouble choosing between lemon-spiked blueberry drizzle cake and sweet honey-roasted peaches? Have both.
We also tossed Asian greens on the barbie with a little homemade sausage and gave okra a nice classic blackening treatment. No offense to catfish, of course. Enjoy this week's new recipes!
- Roasted Peaches with Basil and Yogurt
- Blackened Okra with Red Rice
- Charred Padrón Peppers with Lemon and Sea Salt
- Grilled Asian Greens With (or Without) Sausage
- Smoked Fish Dip With Spicy Pickled Peppers And Torn Crostini
- Trofie a la Genovese
- Blueberry and Limoncello Drizzle Cake
- Chicken Soup With Orzo, Shredded Grape Leaves, Tomatoes, Lemon And Herbs
- Espresso French Silk Pie With Blackberry Compote
- Coconut Shrimp Salad
Food Republic Newsletter
Learn the different kinds of smoked salmon
Big City pitmasters relish the no-rules atmosphere
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
These are worth printing out, saving, reading
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
A huge, melty double cheeseburger lives in Harlem
Mix with liquor or pair with dinner, you can't lose