If you’re like us, you’re about to do some seriously heavy eating in the next few weeks. We’ll be parked by the cheese plate if you want to come say hi. Tonight, take a load off, fire up a piece of salmon, some healthy veggie sides, a light fruit-forward dessert and a glass (or two) of white wine. Slow pitch of a pairing, we realize, but there’s a reason for that. Pick your combo and have a classy little night in.
- Citrus-Poached Salmon With Dijon Mustard Sauce
- Cedar-Plank Sockeye Salmon With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Salmon
- Roasted Carrot, Hazelnut And Radicchio Salad
- Rapini With Chile And Meyer Lemon
- Swiss Chard With Shiitake Butter
- Charred Broccoli With Garlic-Caper Sauce
- Whole Baked Cinnamon-Cardamom Apples
- Avocado Crème Brûlée
- Pistachio And Almond Cake With Orange Salad
And to drink: How About A Nice Alsatian white?