We think the term “meat and potatoes” has a bad rap. Sure, you can make and consume boring forms of meat and potatoes, but we’ve evolved so far past that. Hence, tonight’s Meal Plan. We have meat soaked in tequila, potatoes mashed with goat cheese and salad that’s never even heard of iceberg lettuce or dressing in a bottle, plus exciting seasonal beers to wash it all down.
- Endive Salad With Creamy Pine Nut Dressing
- Apple & Celery Salad With Toasted Hazelnuts
- Simple Kale Avocado Salad
- Beef Filet with Basil Mayonnaise
- Tequila Marinated Hanger Steak
- London Broil with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Fingerling Potato Salad with Dill and Lemon-Saffron Vinaigrette
- Potato Bacon Cheese Bake
- Mashed Potatoes with Goat Cheese and Kale
- Easy Roasted Potatoes with Garlic
- Salted Triple Chocolate Brownie Batter Cookies
- Banana Bread Pudding Cake
- Whole Baked Cinnamon-Cardamom Apples
And to drink: a cold one — may we recommend a fall-to-winter beer?