New Recipes This Week: Jerk Turkey, Waffle Stuffing, Pumpkin Baklava
Cook your way through our newest recipe additions
Are you ready for Thanksgiving? We're getting pretty close — we cooked two turkeys last week and we're sticking a standing rib roast in the oven next week just in time for the big day. Check out our spin on classic Thanksgiving stuffing, plus a couple of excellent first courses that'll put that carrot soup your mom makes every year to absolute shame. Not that we're trying to shame your mom's soup or anything, but make the polenta with poached eggs and salad instead.
Also this week, two recipes from Los Angeles legend Roy Choi (both super easy and cheap to make) and a breakfast pizza that is vastly superior to "breakfast pizza," a.k.a. cold pizza eaten out of the box the next day. Enjoy this week's new recipes!
- Mustard Greens, Cheddar And Farm Egg Breakfast Pizza
- Beet and Spinach Tartine
- Polenta With Winter Salad, Poached Egg And Blue Cheese
- Belgian Waffle Stuffing With Duck Confit
- Roy Choi's Fancy $4 Spaghetti
- Dark Meat Turkey Cacciatore
- Wild Mushroom Quinotto
- Roasted Carrot, Hazelnut And Radicchio Salad
- Roy Choi's Ketchup Fried Rice
- Jamaican Jerk Turkey
- Pumpkin Baklava