These recipes are straight-up bar food of the highest caliber (the only caliber of bar food we know). We realized long ago that fried food couldn't possibly soak up booze, cause it's soaked in hot oil. But it still tastes so right, so there's some of that. Cheese is important, preferably melted. And of course, there's the ever-important "so spicy you have to drink it away" component.
- Spinach, Artichoke and Foie Gras Dip
- Bavarian Cheese Spread
- Kyoto Crunchy Sloppy Joes
- Cheese and Bacon Okra Poppers
- Bacon BBQ Oysters
- Chorizo Manchego Nachos
- Grilled Bacon with Steak Sauce
- Italian Stuffed Cherry Peppers
…plus, individual shooters of pumpkin-kale soup. Just kidding. That's not what we're trying to hear right now.
More useful recipe roundups on Food Republic: