- Move Over, Dippin' Dots: 5 Futuristic Ice Creams– NPR
- Baguette Hopes Fade for Some French Farmers on Wheat Quality – Bloomberg
- FDA to Define 'Gluten Free' Labeling After 6 Years of Debate– Huffington Post
- Here's the Ramen Burger, on Sale at Smorgasburg this Saturday – Grub Street
- DIY Egg Freezing: It's the Perfect Time – The Atlantic
- 10 Things We Love About Italy – The Perennial Plate
- Does Cooking Strip Red Wine's Benefits? – NYTimes
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.