What We're Reading: Korean Cronut Knock-Offs, French Consuming Less Bread
Aug 1, 2013 12:30 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- LA Restaurant Bans Cell Phones to Prevent 'Gastro ADD' – Eater
- Taste-Testing Dunkin' Donuts' Korean Cronut Knockoffs – Grub Street
- The French Are Falling Out of Love With French Bread – Wall Street Journal
- Can The Smell of Oranges Help Dieters Resist Sweet Treats? – NPR
- The Robot Will Take Your Coffee Order Now – Washington Post
- 5 Faces of This Week's Fast Food Workers' Strikes – Huffington Post
- That Photogenic Blueberry Pie – NYTimes
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
Nooks and crannies — never fry falafel balls again!
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?