What We're Reading: Korean Cronut Knock-Offs, French Consuming Less Bread
Aug 1, 2013 11:30 am
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- LA Restaurant Bans Cell Phones to Prevent 'Gastro ADD' – Eater
- Taste-Testing Dunkin' Donuts' Korean Cronut Knockoffs – Grub Street
- The French Are Falling Out of Love With French Bread – Wall Street Journal
- Can The Smell of Oranges Help Dieters Resist Sweet Treats? – NPR
- The Robot Will Take Your Coffee Order Now – Washington Post
- 5 Faces of This Week's Fast Food Workers' Strikes – Huffington Post
- That Photogenic Blueberry Pie – NYTimes
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A quick, tasty, gluten-free salad recipe for lunch
Don't be shy to dip these recipes in the good stuff
Wood for sheep might mean something to you
Rainy Mondays suck. I even tried to bring lunch!
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe