Every Lobster Roll Recipe You'll Ever Need, Finito.
Jul 28, 2013 1:01 pm
Capping off LRW with the recipes behind the porn
Enough salivating in front of the computer screen. We've supplied you with all the tips and superfluous science regarding this week's featured crustacean. Now it's time to get your own claws on a fresh catch and get to roll-stuffing. Stick with a classic roll smothered in herb mayo, or top it off with uni and caviar if you're feeling fancy. Just pick one and roll with it. Now the real question is, will you be serving fries or chips with that?
- Lure Fishbar's Lobster Roll
- Sam Talbot's Butter-Poached Lobster Roll
- MC Perkins Cove Lobster Roll
- John Dory Oyster Bar's Lobster Roll
- Cole's Greenwich Village Lobster Roll
- Manon's Off-The-Menu Lobster Roll With Uni And Caviar
- The Tortoise Club's Lobster Roll With Lemon-Herb Mayo
- Cafe Miranda Lobster 'Roll'
- Lobster and Vanilla Club Sandwich
More From Lobster Roll Week on Food Republic:
Food Republic Newsletter
'Take No Prisoners' and 'Animal' methods revealed
Cook your way through our newest recipe additions
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe