What We're Reading: Hurling Tomatoes at Strangers, Indonesia's Nazi Café
Jul 19, 2013 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- These Pictures Might Tempt You To Eat Bugs – NPR
- Rosé: In Demand, But Not Demanding – NYTimes
- Get Ready to Honor Spain by Hurling Tomatoes at Strangers While Drinking – Thrillist
- New Ways to Eat Siracha – Huffington Post
- Indonesia's Nazi Café Trumps Thai Hitler Chicken Restaurant – Grub Street
- Watch a Vending Machine Pour Coffee When You Yawn – Eater
- How to Complain in a Restaurant– The Guardian
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time