What We're Reading: Hurling Tomatoes at Strangers, Indonesia's Nazi Café
Jul 19, 2013 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- These Pictures Might Tempt You To Eat Bugs – NPR
- Rosé: In Demand, But Not Demanding – NYTimes
- Get Ready to Honor Spain by Hurling Tomatoes at Strangers While Drinking – Thrillist
- New Ways to Eat Siracha – Huffington Post
- Indonesia's Nazi Café Trumps Thai Hitler Chicken Restaurant – Grub Street
- Watch a Vending Machine Pour Coffee When You Yawn – Eater
- How to Complain in a Restaurant– The Guardian
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Learn the different kinds of smoked salmon
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce