What We're Reading: Hurling Tomatoes at Strangers, Indonesia's Nazi Café
Jul 19, 2013 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- These Pictures Might Tempt You To Eat Bugs – NPR
- Rosé: In Demand, But Not Demanding – NYTimes
- Get Ready to Honor Spain by Hurling Tomatoes at Strangers While Drinking – Thrillist
- New Ways to Eat Siracha – Huffington Post
- Indonesia's Nazi Café Trumps Thai Hitler Chicken Restaurant – Grub Street
- Watch a Vending Machine Pour Coffee When You Yawn – Eater
- How to Complain in a Restaurant– The Guardian
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
Consult this chart; be a good person
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?