What We're Reading: Restaurants Louder Than Ever, Eating Lasers
Jul 15, 2013 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Why Restaurants Are Louder Than Ever – New York Magazine
- Food In Science Fiction: In The Future, We Will All Eat Lasers – NPR
- A Secret Food Satirist Comes Out Of The Pantry – NY Times
- Chinese Chef Serves Up Algae To Customers – Daily Mail
- America’s Next Top Super Berry? – Wall Street Journal
- How Did Twinkies Double Their Lives? – The Atlantic
- Ethanol Is Insane: One Issue Democrats And Republicans Agree On – Slate
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Save time and fridge space with this simple recipe
A huge, melty double cheeseburger lives in Harlem
Mix with liquor or pair with dinner, you can't lose