What We're Reading: Restaurants Louder Than Ever, Eating Lasers
Jul 15, 2013 11:31 am
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Why Restaurants Are Louder Than Ever – New York Magazine
- Food In Science Fiction: In The Future, We Will All Eat Lasers – NPR
- A Secret Food Satirist Comes Out Of The Pantry – NY Times
- Chinese Chef Serves Up Algae To Customers – Daily Mail
- America’s Next Top Super Berry? – Wall Street Journal
- How Did Twinkies Double Their Lives? – The Atlantic
- Ethanol Is Insane: One Issue Democrats And Republicans Agree On – Slate
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
'Take No Prisoners' and 'Animal' methods revealed
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
Homemade cookie butter in 4 foolproof steps
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe