What We're Reading: Restaurants Louder Than Ever, Eating Lasers
Jul 15, 2013 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Why Restaurants Are Louder Than Ever – New York Magazine
- Food In Science Fiction: In The Future, We Will All Eat Lasers – NPR
- A Secret Food Satirist Comes Out Of The Pantry – NY Times
- Chinese Chef Serves Up Algae To Customers – Daily Mail
- America’s Next Top Super Berry? – Wall Street Journal
- How Did Twinkies Double Their Lives? – The Atlantic
- Ethanol Is Insane: One Issue Democrats And Republicans Agree On – Slate
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Balaboosta's cauliflower recipe by popular demand
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time