- Abolish Tipping: It’s Bad For Servers, Customers And Restaurants – Slate
- Why Vegans Should Eat Oysters – LA Weekly
- A Week In The Life Of The Cronut Creator – Huffington Post
- Why There Are Too Few Cooks For NYC’s Elite Kitchens – NPR
- It Takes $5 Million And A Cornell Scientist To Create Perfect Broccoli – Gizmodo
- Look Inside Ferran Adrià’s New elBulli Exhibit In London – Eater
- How To Instantly Infuse Alcohol With A Whipped-Cream Siphon – Grub Street
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.