What We're Reading: Ryan Gosling And Cows, Anatomy Of Long Island Iced Tea
Apr 4, 2013 11:32 am
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Ryan Gosling Stands Up For Cows, Fights Against Dehorning – Newser
- Anatomy Of A Cocktail: Long Island Iced Tea – Tasting Table
- One Tiny German Town, Seven Big Michelin Stars – New York Times
- What Do We Lose, And Gain, When Reducing A Life To A Recipe? – NPR
- Your Days Of Painstakingly Dicing Hot Dogs Are Over – Gizmodo
- When Eating Is An Economic Art – Businessweek
- Study: People Who Eat More Fish Live Longer – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
Homemade cookie butter in 4 foolproof steps
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe