What We're Reading: Ryan Gosling And Cows, Anatomy Of Long Island Iced Tea
Apr 4, 2013 12:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Ryan Gosling Stands Up For Cows, Fights Against Dehorning – Newser
- Anatomy Of A Cocktail: Long Island Iced Tea – Tasting Table
- One Tiny German Town, Seven Big Michelin Stars – New York Times
- What Do We Lose, And Gain, When Reducing A Life To A Recipe? – NPR
- Your Days Of Painstakingly Dicing Hot Dogs Are Over – Gizmodo
- When Eating Is An Economic Art – Businessweek
- Study: People Who Eat More Fish Live Longer – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time