What We're Reading: 42,000 Pounds Of Stolen Muenster, Whiskey Residue Art
Apr 2, 2013 11:32 am
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Danny DeVito Helps Out In Kitchen At Spotted Pig - NY Post
- How Much Food Does The Average American Waste? - U.S. News & World Report
- Illinois Man Charged With Stealing 42,000 Pounds Of Muenster - NPR
- Producer Says Vegetarian Morrissey Wouldn't Let Him Eat Meat In The Studio - Wonderwall
- Leather and Chainmail Beer Koozie: Armor For Your Altbier - Technabob
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A look at the struggling sugary soft drink world
Easy, healthy, flavorful fish dish ideal for winter
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe
A simple pressed sandwich with a lot of flavors
Little need for words with this artsy cookbook
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.