What We're Reading: 42,000 Pounds Of Stolen Muenster, Whiskey Residue Art
Apr 2, 2013 12:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Danny DeVito Helps Out In Kitchen At Spotted Pig - NY Post
- How Much Food Does The Average American Waste? - U.S. News & World Report
- Illinois Man Charged With Stealing 42,000 Pounds Of Muenster - NPR
- Producer Says Vegetarian Morrissey Wouldn't Let Him Eat Meat In The Studio - Wonderwall
- Leather and Chainmail Beer Koozie: Armor For Your Altbier - Technabob
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Consult this chart; be a good person
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
It's a chef's key staffing decision
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?