What We're Reading: 42,000 Pounds Of Stolen Muenster, Whiskey Residue Art
Apr 2, 2013 12:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Danny DeVito Helps Out In Kitchen At Spotted Pig - NY Post
- How Much Food Does The Average American Waste? - U.S. News & World Report
- Illinois Man Charged With Stealing 42,000 Pounds Of Muenster - NPR
- Producer Says Vegetarian Morrissey Wouldn't Let Him Eat Meat In The Studio - Wonderwall
- Leather and Chainmail Beer Koozie: Armor For Your Altbier - Technabob
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Dining in Space City is out of this world
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
A founding-father fun fact that’s actually fun!
Ceramic wall planters help brighten a small space
How cheese dip could signal the next big food craze