What We're Reading: 42,000 Pounds Of Stolen Muenster, Whiskey Residue Art
Apr 2, 2013 12:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Danny DeVito Helps Out In Kitchen At Spotted Pig - NY Post
- How Much Food Does The Average American Waste? - U.S. News & World Report
- Illinois Man Charged With Stealing 42,000 Pounds Of Muenster - NPR
- Producer Says Vegetarian Morrissey Wouldn't Let Him Eat Meat In The Studio - Wonderwall
- Leather and Chainmail Beer Koozie: Armor For Your Altbier - Technabob
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Investors are bullish on the take ’n’ bake concept
Crispy, crunchy chips dusted with savory spices
Italian tradition of predinner drink. With food.
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce