What We're Reading: 42,000 Pounds Of Stolen Muenster, Whiskey Residue Art
Apr 2, 2013 12:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Danny DeVito Helps Out In Kitchen At Spotted Pig - NY Post
- How Much Food Does The Average American Waste? - U.S. News & World Report
- Illinois Man Charged With Stealing 42,000 Pounds Of Muenster - NPR
- Producer Says Vegetarian Morrissey Wouldn't Let Him Eat Meat In The Studio - Wonderwall
- Leather and Chainmail Beer Koozie: Armor For Your Altbier - Technabob
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
This is one fine food holiday
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
We swear this is a real thing in South Africa
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time