What We're Reading: Sexcereal, The Spirit And Schmaltz Of The Jewish Deli
Mar 28, 2013 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Reviving The Spirit And Schmaltz Of The Jewish Deli – NPR
- 'Mega' Indoor Veritcal Farm: Chicago Subarb New Home To Nation's Largest Facility - Huffington Post
- Meet Brandon, A Medical Marijuana Edibles Expert In LA - Eater
- The Myth Of The Healthy Wrap - Bloomberg
- Peruvian Food Is Having A Moment - Eatocracy
- Sexcereal: For Putting The Sexy Back In Breakfast Food - TIME
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Three brands get eco-friendly and fuss-free
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
In honor of Joffrey, Hound Fried Chicken shirts!
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time