Horchata Especiale Recipe
Try out this adult version of the traditional drink
Mexican brunch is about as good as it gets, so props to the Rosa Mexicano restaurants, slingers of premium guac, to put together a brunch cocktail we might need another pitcher of. Horchata is a traditional Mexican drink made with rice milk, vanilla and cinnamon. It's like a lightened-up milkshake, meaning it's a great brunch drink. This recipe includes coffee liqueur and tequila for a sweet boozy jolt sure to wake you up right.
- Add all ingredients into shaker.
- Add ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Rim a 12-ounce vintage glass with an equal combination of sugar in the raw and ground espresso.
- Strain over fresh ice into the 12-ounce vintage glass.
- Serve with two sip straws.
Try out these boozy coffee drinks on Food Republic: