What We're Reading: Hopping in Hong Kong, Eating Eyeballs
Mar 7, 2013 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- City's New Drink Rules Add Wrinkle To Coffee Orders – NY Times
- So You Wanna Eat Horse: 20 Place You Can Do That Right Now – Grub Street
- (Tom Colicchio's) Craft Pad – NY Post
- Who Serves The Best Fast-Food Coffee? – Businessweek
- Homebrewers Get Hopping In Hong Kong - WSJ
- Eating Eyeballs: Taboo Or Tasty? – NPR
- The Rise Of The Foodieodical - The Telegraph
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Three brands get eco-friendly and fuss-free
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
In honor of Joffrey, Hound Fried Chicken shirts!
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time