What We're Reading: Hopping in Hong Kong, Eating Eyeballs
Mar 7, 2013 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- City's New Drink Rules Add Wrinkle To Coffee Orders – NY Times
- So You Wanna Eat Horse: 20 Place You Can Do That Right Now – Grub Street
- (Tom Colicchio's) Craft Pad – NY Post
- Who Serves The Best Fast-Food Coffee? – Businessweek
- Homebrewers Get Hopping In Hong Kong - WSJ
- Eating Eyeballs: Taboo Or Tasty? – NPR
- The Rise Of The Foodieodical - The Telegraph
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
It's a chef's key staffing decision
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?