What We're Reading: Hopping in Hong Kong, Eating Eyeballs
Mar 7, 2013 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- City's New Drink Rules Add Wrinkle To Coffee Orders – NY Times
- So You Wanna Eat Horse: 20 Place You Can Do That Right Now – Grub Street
- (Tom Colicchio's) Craft Pad – NY Post
- Who Serves The Best Fast-Food Coffee? – Businessweek
- Homebrewers Get Hopping In Hong Kong - WSJ
- Eating Eyeballs: Taboo Or Tasty? – NPR
- The Rise Of The Foodieodical - The Telegraph
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Ordering coffee drinks can be confusing!
The cans and bottles to seek out
Sriracha, Tabasco, Cholula square off
Looking to try natural wines? Print this list.
Top breweries get on board with big cans
Dig into a hearty bowl of tomatillo pork chili
Wines from Greece have never been hotter