What We're Reading: Hopping in Hong Kong, Eating Eyeballs
Mar 7, 2013 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- City's New Drink Rules Add Wrinkle To Coffee Orders – NY Times
- So You Wanna Eat Horse: 20 Place You Can Do That Right Now – Grub Street
- (Tom Colicchio's) Craft Pad – NY Post
- Who Serves The Best Fast-Food Coffee? – Businessweek
- Homebrewers Get Hopping In Hong Kong - WSJ
- Eating Eyeballs: Taboo Or Tasty? – NPR
- The Rise Of The Foodieodical - The Telegraph
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
There's mussels and beer, sure. But so much more!
Ditch the breadcrumbs, pump up flavor and crunch!
Save time and fridge space with this simple recipe
An 'early dish' on the buzzed-about opening
How sticky teeth inspired a superior new mixer
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise