12 Ideas For Dinner Tonight: Citrus
Use bright citrus accents to make dinner pop. Easy!
Here's to a seasoning with no fat, calories or artificial anything. It makes bland food pop without salt. It will also prevent scurvy, incidentally. So why not try a great recipe with citrus for dinner tonight? We've got 12 tart recipes from lemon to clementine and back, try one for dinner tonight and tell Mrs. Dash you'll see her some other time.
- Balsamic Glazed Squab with Crushed Clementine and Grits
- Tangerine Brown Butter Vinaigrette
- Tomato-Orange Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons
- Rapini with Chile and Meyer Lemon
- Grand Marnier Prawns
- Grilled Sardines with Charred Lemon and Chiles
- Citrus Dry-Rubbed Ribs
- Tangerine Beef with Glass Noodles
- Classic Sour Orange Mojo
- Braised Lemon Shanks with Lemon Confit
- Citrus Roasted Tofu
- Gin and Lemon Chicken Wings
More ideas for dinner on Food Republic:
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »