What We're Reading: Diet Soda Mixers Get You Drunker, Michelin Guide Prank Website
Feb 7, 2013 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Mixing Alcohol With Diet Soda May Make You Drunker – NPR
- Michelin Guide Not Happy About Prank Website, Michel In Guides – Eater
- 11 Celebrities Who Once Worked At McDonald’s – Huffington Post
- The Best In The Box: A Blind Tasting Of Chocolates – NY Times
- Will The Public Let Chefs Get Creative With Breakfast? – Time Out Chicago
- Fuck You If You Don’t Tip Your Server – Jezebel
- This Pancake-Making Rube Goldberg Machine Is So Much Fun – Gizmodo
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Why is the Louis XIII Rare Cask so expensive?
Decent gluten-free beer is no myth
Alcohol, check. Chocolate, check. Life is good.
11 countries, one common and painful problem
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast