What We're Reading: Cashless Restaurants, Athlete Wineries
Jan 23, 2013 1:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Will We See Cashless Restaurants In The Future? – Huffington Post
- From Big Wins To Big Wines – Wall Street Journal
- Distilling Presidential History Into 44 Cocktails – NPR
- New York’s Quietest Restaurants By Neighborhood – Bloomberg
- In The Dairy Case, Ripe Prose – NY Times
- Can Fan Art Save Twinkies? – Grub Street
- Faux Pas! Food Fraud On The Rise – CNN
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
They're hot, often dirty and pretty much tired
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
Learn the different kinds of smoked salmon
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce