What We're Reading: Cashless Restaurants, Athlete Wineries
Jan 23, 2013 1:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Will We See Cashless Restaurants In The Future? – Huffington Post
- From Big Wins To Big Wines – Wall Street Journal
- Distilling Presidential History Into 44 Cocktails – NPR
- New York’s Quietest Restaurants By Neighborhood – Bloomberg
- In The Dairy Case, Ripe Prose – NY Times
- Can Fan Art Save Twinkies? – Grub Street
- Faux Pas! Food Fraud On The Rise – CNN
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
This would look pretty nice on your brunch table
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
After years of progress the moment has arrived
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
Balaboosta's cauliflower recipe by popular demand
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time