What We're Reading: Cashless Restaurants, Athlete Wineries
Jan 23, 2013 1:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Will We See Cashless Restaurants In The Future? – Huffington Post
- From Big Wins To Big Wines – Wall Street Journal
- Distilling Presidential History Into 44 Cocktails – NPR
- New York’s Quietest Restaurants By Neighborhood – Bloomberg
- In The Dairy Case, Ripe Prose – NY Times
- Can Fan Art Save Twinkies? – Grub Street
- Faux Pas! Food Fraud On The Rise – CNN
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
Nooks and crannies — never fry falafel balls again!
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?