What We're Reading: Cashless Restaurants, Athlete Wineries
Jan 23, 2013 1:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Will We See Cashless Restaurants In The Future? – Huffington Post
- From Big Wins To Big Wines – Wall Street Journal
- Distilling Presidential History Into 44 Cocktails – NPR
- New York’s Quietest Restaurants By Neighborhood – Bloomberg
- In The Dairy Case, Ripe Prose – NY Times
- Can Fan Art Save Twinkies? – Grub Street
- Faux Pas! Food Fraud On The Rise – CNN
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A true gourmet must know gormeh. We have proof.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Ice, syrups and lemons are often misunderstood
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise