Food Republic Recipes That Sound Like Golden Globe Nominees
Watching the Golden Globes? We've got food for that
It's that time of year again! Everyone's talking about the Oscar nominees, announced yesterday, and the Golden Globes, which airs Sunday night on NBC. In scanning this year's films and television nominees, it occurred to us that they all sounded like recent Food Republic recipes, so we've rounded those up accordingly. Enjoy TV and movie-themed dishes and cocktails, some more inventive than others, and know that awards show swag bags rarely contain food. And you can't eat a gift certificate to a spa, you know?
Best Movie -Drama
Best Movie - Comedy/Musical
- The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Doesn't Serve Chicken Tikka Masala, Okay?
- Les Soles Meunières Miserables
- Blue Moonrise Kingdom
- Salmon Spinach Pie Fishing In The Yemen
Best TV - Drama
- Breaking Badass Brittle
- Boardwalk Empire's Hello Holy Rollers Cocktail
- Downton Crabbey
- Homeland of Deep-Fried Coke
- The Newsmushroom
Best TV - Comedy