We here at Food Republic are proud of our massive arsenal of brunch recipes. We can even pull some of them off. And thank you, we are bulking up for the winter somewhat prematurely. How kind of you to notice. When your weekend calls for a brunch lighter than poached eggs on top of Canadian bacon on top of regular bacon on a buttered English muffin with a pint of Hollandaise, turn to our featherweight recipes that will keep you fit as a fiddle. If you work out.
- Spinach and Oven-Roasted Tomato Omelet
- Arugula Pesto “Green Eggs and Ham” Sandwich
- Steel-Cut Oats
- Baked Eggs with Tomatoes and Feta
- Roasted Asparagus and Scrambled Eggs
- Buckwheat Pancakes with Orange Honey
More brunch recipe roundups on Food Republic: