Want to call yourself a good cook? Good, so do we. But there are certain conditions. You must learn the proper carbonara technique. You must learn a good slow-cooker chili. You must learn to not be satisfied with the mere pairing of tomato soup and grilled cheese, you must learn to combine them! Check out these 10 recipes we strongly recommend you master before bragging about your mad skills to any girl who will listen. Talk, meet walk.
Now hit the recipes section and pick out a nice side dish.
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
- Beer Can Chicken
- Tomato Orange Soup With Grilled Cheese Croutons
- Grilled Salmon in Corn Husks
- Slow-Cooker Chili
- London Broil with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Cobb Macaroni Salad
- Roman-Style Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
- Easy Meatloaf
- Mashed Potatoes with Goat Cheese and Kale
More ideas for dinner on Food Republic: