What We're Reading: TV's Sexiest Chefs, Burrito-Dropping Drone
Dec 12, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Who Is TV’s Sexiest Chef? – TV Guide
- Someone Finally Invents A Burrito-Dropping Drone – Grub Street
- Marcus Samuelsson Live From The NY Public Library – Marcus Samuelsson
- Man Calls 999 In Fast Food Emergency – BBC News
- How To Find A Home-Cooked Meal Anywhere In The World – Chicago Reader
- Cheerios’ Facebook Hijacked By Anti-GMO Protestors – Huffington Post
- Home Food Delivery For The Elderly Strengthens Communities – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Know your honshimeiji from your hedgehog?
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Here are the stars of upcoming fest HarlemEatUp!
Southern surf ’n’ turf, on the table fast!
A new take on the purest of American cocktails
It’s what’s for breakfast. And lunch. And dinner.