What We're Reading: TV's Sexiest Chefs, Burrito-Dropping Drone
Dec 12, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Who Is TV’s Sexiest Chef? – TV Guide
- Someone Finally Invents A Burrito-Dropping Drone – Grub Street
- Marcus Samuelsson Live From The NY Public Library – Marcus Samuelsson
- Man Calls 999 In Fast Food Emergency – BBC News
- How To Find A Home-Cooked Meal Anywhere In The World – Chicago Reader
- Cheerios’ Facebook Hijacked By Anti-GMO Protestors – Huffington Post
- Home Food Delivery For The Elderly Strengthens Communities – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
This would look pretty nice on your brunch table
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
After years of progress the moment has arrived
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
Balaboosta's cauliflower recipe by popular demand
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time