What We're Reading: TV's Sexiest Chefs, Burrito-Dropping Drone
Dec 12, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Who Is TV’s Sexiest Chef? – TV Guide
- Someone Finally Invents A Burrito-Dropping Drone – Grub Street
- Marcus Samuelsson Live From The NY Public Library – Marcus Samuelsson
- Man Calls 999 In Fast Food Emergency – BBC News
- How To Find A Home-Cooked Meal Anywhere In The World – Chicago Reader
- Cheerios’ Facebook Hijacked By Anti-GMO Protestors – Huffington Post
- Home Food Delivery For The Elderly Strengthens Communities – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
Consult this chart; be a good person
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?