What We're Reading: TV's Sexiest Chefs, Burrito-Dropping Drone
Dec 12, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Who Is TV’s Sexiest Chef? – TV Guide
- Someone Finally Invents A Burrito-Dropping Drone – Grub Street
- Marcus Samuelsson Live From The NY Public Library – Marcus Samuelsson
- Man Calls 999 In Fast Food Emergency – BBC News
- How To Find A Home-Cooked Meal Anywhere In The World – Chicago Reader
- Cheerios’ Facebook Hijacked By Anti-GMO Protestors – Huffington Post
- Home Food Delivery For The Elderly Strengthens Communities – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A true gourmet must know gormeh. We have proof.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Watch out, fancy ramen, KOA's sorba noodles rock!
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise