What We're Reading: Mislabeled Fish, London Rare Burger Ban
Dec 11, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Tests Say Mislabeled Fish Is A Widespread Problem – NY Times
- Bloody Hell: London Might Outlaw Rare Burgers – Grub Street
- Simpsons: Hipsters Take Over With Artisanal Donuts, Farmers Markets – Eater
- If Good Whiskey Takes Years To Mature, How Do You Start A New Brand? – Slate
- The Best Of Food And Drink, 2012 – Esquire
- 5 International Food Chains Permeating The U.S. – Huffington Post
- Infant Formula Causes Cell Death Where Breast Milk Does Not – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time