What We're Reading: Edible Housewares, Get Drunk Without Drinking
Nov 28, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Delicious Edible Housewares Result From Baking And Electricity – The Atlantic
- 13 Ways To Get Drunk Without Actually Drinking – Eater
- Japan Airlines Serves KFC On Flights – Huffington Post
- Lessons From An Office Foodbot, And How To Build One – Fast Co.
- Key Ingredient: Sea Cucumber – Chicago Reader
- Shake Shack Chicago? Sounds Like It’s Happening – Grub Street
- Kitchen Confidence: Demystifying Yeast – Food52
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
That extra scoop of bedroom? That'll cost ya.
Nooks and crannies — never fry falafel balls again!
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?