What We're Reading: Edible Housewares, Get Drunk Without Drinking
Nov 28, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Delicious Edible Housewares Result From Baking And Electricity – The Atlantic
- 13 Ways To Get Drunk Without Actually Drinking – Eater
- Japan Airlines Serves KFC On Flights – Huffington Post
- Lessons From An Office Foodbot, And How To Build One – Fast Co.
- Key Ingredient: Sea Cucumber – Chicago Reader
- Shake Shack Chicago? Sounds Like It’s Happening – Grub Street
- Kitchen Confidence: Demystifying Yeast – Food52
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Remember the 3 A's: aphrodisiac, absinthe, America
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Take a comforting combination for a fun spin!
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Six contenders in the coveted design categories
The nation’s capital is fast becoming a food mecca