What We're Reading: Edible Housewares, Get Drunk Without Drinking
Nov 28, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Delicious Edible Housewares Result From Baking And Electricity – The Atlantic
- 13 Ways To Get Drunk Without Actually Drinking – Eater
- Japan Airlines Serves KFC On Flights – Huffington Post
- Lessons From An Office Foodbot, And How To Build One – Fast Co.
- Key Ingredient: Sea Cucumber – Chicago Reader
- Shake Shack Chicago? Sounds Like It’s Happening – Grub Street
- Kitchen Confidence: Demystifying Yeast – Food52
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Chefs on flavor, skins, shapes and seasons
Plant-based dishes are no longer small potatoes
In the smokehouse for decades, he's still obsessed
Looking to try natural wines? Print this list.
A hypnotizing vegetarian tart packed with flavor
One of NYC's youngest, most artful chefs speaks out
Let that melty cheese ooze out and get crunchy
Turn functional storage into a stylish centerpiece
Florida chef on the pressure to find talent