What We're Reading: Caviar ATMs, Sake Food Fights
Nov 23, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Caviar ATMs Upon An Unsuspecting LA - Eater
- The Manliest Restaurants In America - Huffington Post
- The Perfect Box of Chocolates- WSJ
- Mushroom Magic - NY Times
- Ask A Chef: Favorite Ways To Eat Thanksgiving Leftovers - Serious Eats
- Sake Never Fights With Food - BBC
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
It measures only 14" by 21" and is counter-ready
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce