It’s important that we not leave anyone out on Thanksgiving, especially if that’s all they want. Yes, some folks abhor the turkey, the football, the general festivities. And for those brave, often smart, people we have a solution. You can still have Thanksgiving dinner, but screw the pomp and the circumstance. Pick your favorites for the perfect anti-Thanksgiving menu. Note: nothing Thanksgivingey about ’em, in case that wasn’t clear.
- Spicy Scallop Tartare in Cucumber Cups
- Tamarind and Dark Beer-Glazed Wings
- Spicy Cheese-Stuffed Fried Olives
- Pomegranate Brisket
- Roasted Lamb with Tomatillo Salsa
- Poached Halibut with Baby Potato Salad
- Citrus Dry-Rubbed Ribs
Best part? No practice Thanksgiving necessary. Cause it’s not that kind of Thanksgiving.