Our 12 Most Popular Stories This Week
Thanksdrinking, pies, sandwiches and bar snacks
We're not above running other-than-Thanksgiving content, although the urge to run Thanksgiving content is very strong. We checked out some awesome sandwiches in LA, tacos in Mexico and food art in Japan and got back just in time to memorize the rules of this year's Thanksdrinking game. Here are our top stories of the week.
1. Why Fernet Is Fueling The Restaurant Industry, And Not As Bad Tasting As You Think
2. Tested: 10 New Kitchen Gadgets Rated And Reviewed
3. Food Republic's Ultra-Amazing Guide To A Stress-Free Thanksgiving, Part 1
4. Caramelized Onion And Prosciutto Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
5. Tyler Florence Is Really, Really, Really Into Wine
6. 7 Bar Snack Recipes For Your Boozy Bash
7. Los Angeles: 14 Top Open-Faced 'Sandwiches'
8. Welcome to the Extreme Thanksdrinking Challenge!
9. Our Favorite Pie Recipes For 'Practice Thanksgiving,' Hold The Pumpkin
10. Eating High And Low In Mexico's Second Best Food City, San Miguel De Allende
11. Highbrow Alert: A Look At Japanese Artist Ayako Suwa's Food Creations
12. Let's Meet 5 Of The Greatest Drinkers Of All Time
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »