What We're Reading: Power-Steamed Turkey, What Happened To The Champagne?
Nov 14, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Jacques Pépin's Steam-Powered Turkey - NY Times
- Burger King Japan's All You Can Eat Burger Buffet - Huffington Post
- Raise A Toast To Building Better Beer Bubbles Through Chemistry - NPR
- Preview Of Bourdain's New Show - CNN
- Foaming At The Mouth About Craft Beer - WSJ
- What's Happening To France's Champagne Havest? - Bloomberg
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
Three brands get eco-friendly and fuss-free
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time