What We're Reading: Power-Steamed Turkey, What Happened To The Champagne?
Nov 14, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Jacques Pépin's Steam-Powered Turkey - NY Times
- Burger King Japan's All You Can Eat Burger Buffet - Huffington Post
- Raise A Toast To Building Better Beer Bubbles Through Chemistry - NPR
- Preview Of Bourdain's New Show - CNN
- Foaming At The Mouth About Craft Beer - WSJ
- What's Happening To France's Champagne Havest? - Bloomberg
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Easy, healthy, flavorful fish dish ideal for winter
Regional flavors, 3 a.m. noodles, fire, dumplings
A quick, tasty, gluten-free salad recipe for lunch
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe