What We're Reading: Power-Steamed Turkey, What Happened To The Champagne?
Nov 14, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Jacques Pépin's Steam-Powered Turkey - NY Times
- Burger King Japan's All You Can Eat Burger Buffet - Huffington Post
- Raise A Toast To Building Better Beer Bubbles Through Chemistry - NPR
- Preview Of Bourdain's New Show - CNN
- Foaming At The Mouth About Craft Beer - WSJ
- What's Happening To France's Champagne Havest? - Bloomberg
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Creative, comfortable spaces to enjoy great brews
Ordering coffee drinks can be confusing!
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
The highest finish ever for the Americans
Nightclub culture meets hush-toned mixology
An interview with NYC's restaurant resurrectionist
The Precision Cooker from Anova is a game changer
The big wine stories on our radar