What We're Reading: Power-Steamed Turkey, What Happened To The Champagne?
Nov 14, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Jacques Pépin's Steam-Powered Turkey - NY Times
- Burger King Japan's All You Can Eat Burger Buffet - Huffington Post
- Raise A Toast To Building Better Beer Bubbles Through Chemistry - NPR
- Preview Of Bourdain's New Show - CNN
- Foaming At The Mouth About Craft Beer - WSJ
- What's Happening To France's Champagne Havest? - Bloomberg
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Sean Brock's cheeseburger recipe is on the money
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Miami La Mar chef is spreading the tiradito gospel
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise