What We're Reading: Election Day Food Specials, Jean-Georges Opening Food Market
Nov 5, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Election Day 2012 Food Specials – Huffington Post
- Jean-Georges Opening Massive Food Market At ABC Carpet & Home – NY Post
- Starbucks Unleashes Red Holiday Cups To Gingerbread-Crazed Nation – Eater
- Power Restored, Restaurants Below 40th Street Scramble To Reopen – DNAinfo
- Why Aren’t Energy Drinks Required To List Caffeine Levels? – The Atlantic
- Pippa Middleton Responds To Critics Of Her Book ‘Celebrate’ – The Telegraph
- Kids Take Up Fight For ‘Real Food’ – CNN
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A quick, tasty, gluten-free salad recipe for lunch
Don't be shy to dip these recipes in the good stuff
Wood for sheep might mean something to you
Rainy Mondays suck. I even tried to bring lunch!
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe