What We're Reading: Election Day Food Specials, Jean-Georges Opening Food Market
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Election Day 2012 Food Specials – Huffington Post
- Jean-Georges Opening Massive Food Market At ABC Carpet & Home – NY Post
- Starbucks Unleashes Red Holiday Cups To Gingerbread-Crazed Nation – Eater
- Power Restored, Restaurants Below 40th Street Scramble To Reopen – DNAinfo
- Why Aren’t Energy Drinks Required To List Caffeine Levels? – The Atlantic
- Pippa Middleton Responds To Critics Of Her Book ‘Celebrate’ – The Telegraph
- Kids Take Up Fight For ‘Real Food’ – CNN
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »