What We're Reading: Election Day Food Specials, Jean-Georges Opening Food Market
Nov 5, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Election Day 2012 Food Specials – Huffington Post
- Jean-Georges Opening Massive Food Market At ABC Carpet & Home – NY Post
- Starbucks Unleashes Red Holiday Cups To Gingerbread-Crazed Nation – Eater
- Power Restored, Restaurants Below 40th Street Scramble To Reopen – DNAinfo
- Why Aren’t Energy Drinks Required To List Caffeine Levels? – The Atlantic
- Pippa Middleton Responds To Critics Of Her Book ‘Celebrate’ – The Telegraph
- Kids Take Up Fight For ‘Real Food’ – CNN
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
Slice into the first Great Artisanal Ham Tasting
On sugar, citrus and knowing when to stir
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?