What We're Reading: Seamless Defies Sandy, Post-Apocalypse Survival Machine Nerd
Nov 2, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How Seamless Defied Sandy, Kept The Hot Meals Coming and Inspired Twitter Love - Fast Company
- Are Three Cheese Egg Beaters Three Times As Good? - CHOW
- Sandy's Damage Under The Sea, Through The Eyes Of Oyster Farmers - NPR Food Allergies Can Make Kids Targets For Bullies - US News
- 7 Steps To Handling A Vegetarian Or Vegan Thanksgiving - This Dish Is Veg
- Post-Apocalypse Survival Machine Nerd - Business Week
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Who is that nice man with the ready smile?
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
From east to west, keep an eye on these beer scenes
Six contenders in the coveted design categories
The nation’s capital is fast becoming a food mecca