What We're Reading: Seamless Defies Sandy, Post-Apocalypse Survival Machine Nerd
Nov 2, 2012 11:31 am
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How Seamless Defied Sandy, Kept The Hot Meals Coming and Inspired Twitter Love - Fast Company
- Are Three Cheese Egg Beaters Three Times As Good? - CHOW
- Sandy's Damage Under The Sea, Through The Eyes Of Oyster Farmers - NPR Food Allergies Can Make Kids Targets For Bullies - US News
- 7 Steps To Handling A Vegetarian Or Vegan Thanksgiving - This Dish Is Veg
- Post-Apocalypse Survival Machine Nerd - Business Week
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A look at the struggling sugary soft drink world
Why the NY Times review of Sushi Nakazawa matters
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe
A simple pressed sandwich with a lot of flavors
Little need for words with this artsy cookbook
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.