What We're Reading: Seamless Defies Sandy, Post-Apocalypse Survival Machine Nerd
Nov 2, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How Seamless Defied Sandy, Kept The Hot Meals Coming and Inspired Twitter Love - Fast Company
- Are Three Cheese Egg Beaters Three Times As Good? - CHOW
- Sandy's Damage Under The Sea, Through The Eyes Of Oyster Farmers - NPR Food Allergies Can Make Kids Targets For Bullies - US News
- 7 Steps To Handling A Vegetarian Or Vegan Thanksgiving - This Dish Is Veg
- Post-Apocalypse Survival Machine Nerd - Business Week
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Watch out, fancy ramen, KOA's sorba noodles rock!
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise