Our 12 Most Popular Stories This Week
Bagel totes, turkey brine, Greek food, Google envy
If drinking bad coffee gives you bad breath, can drinking bad pumpkin coffee give you stupid bad breath? The answers to this and so much more in this week's top 12 stories. We discovered the "invinci-bagel," and identified the #1 by far official grossest cupcake humankind has ever nightmared up. But it's okay, because we're so caffeinated and buzzed from an entire batch of our new favorite jello shots to care. In fact, pass us a cupcake. Let's get weird.
1. Can Drinking Better Coffee Cure Your Coffee Breath?
2. Big Weekend: Southern Foodways Alliance Keeps The Fires Burning, Pits Smoldering
3. Top 8: Greek Restaurants In Manhattan
4. Hack of the Day: CD Spindle Bagel Tote
5. This Is What The Google Cafeteria Looks Like. Did Somebody Just Get Fired?
6. The World's 6 Scariest Restaurants
7. What Is Wrong With All You People And Your Pumpkin Beer, Lattes and Pinkberry?
8. 7 Slow-Cooked Crockpot Lunches
9. How To Brine A Turkey In 8 Easy Steps
10. Photos: Disgusting Cakes Meant To Evoke Syphilis and The Black Plague
11. 13 Things You Didn't Know About Caviar
12. Vodka Red Bull Jello Shots
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »