Our 12 Most Popular Stories This Week
Pumpkin beer, stuffed wings, TV eateries and more
We like to think of weeks like these as the calm before the storm. It's not quite time for Halloween madness, it's kind of time to maybe start thinking about Thanksgiving and it's definitely not time to start envisioning sugar plums. Not that we know what those look like.
Check out our top stories of the week — New York Times writer/editor and author Sam Sifton clued us in to how Thanksgiving is actually supposed to be cooked, we trolled around LA in the wee hours of the morning with ravenous appetites for ramen and tacos and we "red velveted" a few of our favorite desserts.
1. Sam Sifton Wrote The Book On Thanksgiving
2. Food Republic Coffee Power Rankings
3. 5 Pumpkin Beers To Try Right Now
4. Guy Fieri Has Some Advice For Justin Warner
5. The 12 Best Fictional Restaurants From Television And Film
6. Our 5 Favorite Red Velvet Recipes
7. Los Angeles: 12 Places To Eat After 2 A.M.
8. Chocolate Caramel Peanut Bars Recipe
9. 12 Essential Fall And Winter Food Festivals Around The World
10. Singaporean Chicken Rice Wings Recipe
11. Racked Up: Store Your Spices Wisely
12. What Is Up With All These Rumors Of Shortages?