What We're Reading: Atomic Bombed Beer, When Did Things Start Tasting Like Chicken
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- U.S. Explodes Atomic Bombs Near Beers To See If They Are Drinkable – NPR
- ‘Microwave Popcorn Lung’ Victim Wins $7 Million Lawsuit – Gawker
- What Is America’s Favorite Burger Chain? – Huffington Post
- Food And Liquor Burglar Gains A Stiff Prison Term – NY Times
- When Did Our Evolutionary Ancestors Start Tasting Like Chicken? – Slate
- Gut Check At Shake Shack: Burger Joint Now Posts Calorie Counts – WSJ
- Starbucks’ At-Home Coffee Maker Aims To Re-Invent The Latte – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »