What We're Reading: Atomic Bombed Beer, When Did Things Start Tasting Like Chicken
Sep 20, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- U.S. Explodes Atomic Bombs Near Beers To See If They Are Drinkable – NPR
- ‘Microwave Popcorn Lung’ Victim Wins $7 Million Lawsuit – Gawker
- What Is America’s Favorite Burger Chain? – Huffington Post
- Food And Liquor Burglar Gains A Stiff Prison Term – NY Times
- When Did Our Evolutionary Ancestors Start Tasting Like Chicken? – Slate
- Gut Check At Shake Shack: Burger Joint Now Posts Calorie Counts – WSJ
- Starbucks’ At-Home Coffee Maker Aims To Re-Invent The Latte – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
On sugar, citrus and knowing when to stir
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?