What We're Reading: Atomic Bombed Beer, When Did Things Start Tasting Like Chicken
Sep 20, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- U.S. Explodes Atomic Bombs Near Beers To See If They Are Drinkable – NPR
- ‘Microwave Popcorn Lung’ Victim Wins $7 Million Lawsuit – Gawker
- What Is America’s Favorite Burger Chain? – Huffington Post
- Food And Liquor Burglar Gains A Stiff Prison Term – NY Times
- When Did Our Evolutionary Ancestors Start Tasting Like Chicken? – Slate
- Gut Check At Shake Shack: Burger Joint Now Posts Calorie Counts – WSJ
- Starbucks’ At-Home Coffee Maker Aims To Re-Invent The Latte – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
Learn the different kinds of smoked salmon
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce