What We're Reading: Atomic Bombed Beer, When Did Things Start Tasting Like Chicken
Sep 20, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- U.S. Explodes Atomic Bombs Near Beers To See If They Are Drinkable – NPR
- ‘Microwave Popcorn Lung’ Victim Wins $7 Million Lawsuit – Gawker
- What Is America’s Favorite Burger Chain? – Huffington Post
- Food And Liquor Burglar Gains A Stiff Prison Term – NY Times
- When Did Our Evolutionary Ancestors Start Tasting Like Chicken? – Slate
- Gut Check At Shake Shack: Burger Joint Now Posts Calorie Counts – WSJ
- Starbucks’ At-Home Coffee Maker Aims To Re-Invent The Latte – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A true gourmet must know gormeh. We have proof.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Watch out, fancy ramen, KOA's sorba noodles rock!
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise