What We're Reading: Czech Liquor Ban, McDonald's Asian Noodles
Sep 18, 2012 11:31 am
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Toxic Liquor Results In Czech Booze Ban – Grub Street
- McNoodles: McDonald’s Branches Testing Asian Noodle Dishes – Huffington Post
- Bruce Willis Thirsts For Vodka Justice – Wall Street Journal
- Obesity Campaigns: Fine Line Between Educating And Shaming – The Atlantic
- Anthony Bourdain’s Top 5 Bars – Food & Wine
- Ten Things I Hate About Food – Love Food
- U.S. Kids Eat Nearly As Much Salt As Adults, Putting Health At Risk – NPR
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A look at the struggling sugary soft drink world
Plus see who Ramsay fires for f*cking incompetence!
Comedian takes this one to the next level
The goodness of fried chicken in one bacony bite
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe
A simple pressed sandwich with a lot of flavors
Little need for words with this artsy cookbook
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.