What We're Reading: Czech Liquor Ban, McDonald's Asian Noodles
Sep 18, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Toxic Liquor Results In Czech Booze Ban – Grub Street
- McNoodles: McDonald’s Branches Testing Asian Noodle Dishes – Huffington Post
- Bruce Willis Thirsts For Vodka Justice – Wall Street Journal
- Obesity Campaigns: Fine Line Between Educating And Shaming – The Atlantic
- Anthony Bourdain’s Top 5 Bars – Food & Wine
- Ten Things I Hate About Food – Love Food
- U.S. Kids Eat Nearly As Much Salt As Adults, Putting Health At Risk – NPR
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
Slice into the first Great Artisanal Ham Tasting
On sugar, citrus and knowing when to stir
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?