What We're Reading: Lost Pickles, Super-Cold Beer and Jerk Chicken
Sep 14, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How Cold Is Coors Light's Super Cold Beer? - Fast Company
- Tips For Authentic Jerk Chicken - CHOW
- McDonald's Transparency Offers Financial Industry Food For Thought - Forbes And Now, Four Glasses Of Wine With Padma Lakshmi - Esquire
- A Little Patience, A Lot Of Salt Are Key To A Lost Pickle Recipe - NPR
- Behind The Scenes Of Woodford Reserve - Drink Spirits
- The Basic Science Of Why Caffeine and Alcohol Dehydrate You - The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Fall's here. We're going to keep making popsicles.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?