What We're Reading: Lost Pickles, Super-Cold Beer and Jerk Chicken
Sep 14, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How Cold Is Coors Light's Super Cold Beer? - Fast Company
- Tips For Authentic Jerk Chicken - CHOW
- McDonald's Transparency Offers Financial Industry Food For Thought - Forbes And Now, Four Glasses Of Wine With Padma Lakshmi - Esquire
- A Little Patience, A Lot Of Salt Are Key To A Lost Pickle Recipe - NPR
- Behind The Scenes Of Woodford Reserve - Drink Spirits
- The Basic Science Of Why Caffeine and Alcohol Dehydrate You - The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
This is one fine food holiday
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
We swear this is a real thing in South Africa
Your afternoon got a little more interesting
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time