What We're Reading: Lost Pickles, Super-Cold Beer and Jerk Chicken
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How Cold Is Coors Light's Super Cold Beer? - Fast Company
- Tips For Authentic Jerk Chicken - CHOW
- McDonald's Transparency Offers Financial Industry Food For Thought - Forbes And Now, Four Glasses Of Wine With Padma Lakshmi - Esquire
- A Little Patience, A Lot Of Salt Are Key To A Lost Pickle Recipe - NPR
- Behind The Scenes Of Woodford Reserve - Drink Spirits
- The Basic Science Of Why Caffeine and Alcohol Dehydrate You - The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »