What We're Reading: Physics Of Eating Candy, Ben & Jerry's Sues Porn Maker
Sep 6, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- To Maximize The Joy Of Eating Candy, Apply Physics – NPR
- Ben & Jerry’s Sues Porn Maker Over ‘Ben & Cherry’s’ Films – Huffington Post
- Utah Mom Potty Trains Kids At Restaurant Table, Photo Goes Viral – Eater
- Asheville: The New Craft Beer Capital Of America? – Fast Company
- Is Carbonated Liqueur The New Cristal? – Details
- When It Comes To Reservations, Time Is Money – NY Times
- Who Benefits From Food Stamps? – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
America's great underrated food scene gets a boost
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
"Emergency" dough is easier to make than you think!
A huge, melty double cheeseburger lives in Harlem
Mix with liquor or pair with dinner, you can't lose