What We're Reading: Physics Of Eating Candy, Ben & Jerry's Sues Porn Maker
Sep 6, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- To Maximize The Joy Of Eating Candy, Apply Physics – NPR
- Ben & Jerry’s Sues Porn Maker Over ‘Ben & Cherry’s’ Films – Huffington Post
- Utah Mom Potty Trains Kids At Restaurant Table, Photo Goes Viral – Eater
- Asheville: The New Craft Beer Capital Of America? – Fast Company
- Is Carbonated Liqueur The New Cristal? – Details
- When It Comes To Reservations, Time Is Money – NY Times
- Who Benefits From Food Stamps? – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Balaboosta's cauliflower recipe by popular demand
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time