Happy Friday! Let’s kick off this hot weekend with some fish on the lighter end of the spectrum. (No accompanying chips required.) We’ve rounded up a solid mix of shellfish and fish-fish recipes. Throw together a great summer salad and get your brain prepared for whatever it is you’re planning on doing this weekend. Even sitting on the couch. Gotta be sharp and full of protein for that.
- Poached Halibut With Baby Potato Salad
- Spicy Scallop Tartare in Cucumber Cups
- Smoked Clams With Tequila Sauce
- Grilled Salt and Pepper Tuna
- Skate With Green Herb Sauce
As you can see, we’re firm believers in the “no oysters in the summer months” rule…until of course the server comes over with a platter of crushed ice and…oh what’s that on top?
More on fish at Food Republic: