What a week. We dropped our 12 Sushi Commandments and it got Twitter talking like whoa. Bourdain, Morimoto and Jiro Dreams Of Sushi director David Gelb got in on the debate. We also published tributes to Texas barbecue and Nashville eating and drinking, as well as a 5-hour, 5-restaurant crawl in Denver. Also, a lot of summer recipes. Basically, we planned your weekend for you— be it for the kitchen, or traveling. Like, go to Nashville right now.
1. The 12 Sushi Commandments
2. 21 Great Things To Eat And Drink In Nashville
3. How To Make Budweiser Syrup
4. Heirloom Caprese Salad With Burrata Recipe
5. Frank Bonanno Wants To Serve His Cheese At Room Temperature, Dammit!
6. Killer Spiked Popsicles For Any Heat Wave
7. Anthony Bourdain Has Something To Say About Our 12 Sushi Commandments
8. Agriculture Policy Cheat Sheet: Obama Vs. Romney
9. The World’s 8 Wildest Food Markets
10. Is Texas Barbecue The Best? Here Are 10 Beefy Places To Find Out
11. Wines From Macedonia Are Coming!
12. Spicy Moroccan Shrimp Tagine Recipe
13. Tips For Surviving Tales Of The Cocktail In New Orleans