What We're Reading: Tuesday, June 12
Jun 12, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Time To Retire The Low-Carb Diet Fad – The Atlantic
- Floating Barbecue Grill Promises The Freshest Shrimp On The Barbie – Gizmodo
- Lean Cuisine Syndrome – Smithsonian
- Japanese Composting May Be New Food Waste Solution – The Wall Street Journal
- Obesity Ills That Won’t Budge Fuel Soda Ban By Bloomberg – The New York Times
- The Rise Of Rapeseed Oil – The Guardian
- Food Truck Lingo Might Be Just Around The Corner – NPR
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
This is one fine food holiday
Classic, hearty salmon in an herbed cream sauce
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time