What We're Reading: Tuesday, June 12
Jun 12, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Time To Retire The Low-Carb Diet Fad – The Atlantic
- Floating Barbecue Grill Promises The Freshest Shrimp On The Barbie – Gizmodo
- Lean Cuisine Syndrome – Smithsonian
- Japanese Composting May Be New Food Waste Solution – The Wall Street Journal
- Obesity Ills That Won’t Budge Fuel Soda Ban By Bloomberg – The New York Times
- The Rise Of Rapeseed Oil – The Guardian
- Food Truck Lingo Might Be Just Around The Corner – NPR
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Top chefs help you improve your kitchen moves
Become an avocado expert with this handy guide
Basically ‘intestines stuffed with more intestines'