What We're Reading: Wednesday, June 6
Jun 6, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- World’s Most Expensive Desserts: Three Twins Ice Cream Founder Claims Specialty Sundaes are Priciest on Earth – The Huffington Post
- Jonathan Gold "Object of Desire: Congee" - LA Times
- Toka-Cola: Does This Sky High Soda Get You Blazed? - Seattle Weekly
- 100 Million Doritos Tacos Locos, By the Numbers – Gizmodo
- Learn to Talk Like a Chef to Get Family and Friends to Eat Healthy Food – Lifehacker
- How to Host a Rum Tasting – The Washington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
They're hot, often dirty and pretty much tired
Learn the different kinds of smoked salmon
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce