What We're Reading: Wednesday, June 6
Jun 6, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- World’s Most Expensive Desserts: Three Twins Ice Cream Founder Claims Specialty Sundaes are Priciest on Earth – The Huffington Post
- Jonathan Gold "Object of Desire: Congee" - LA Times
- Toka-Cola: Does This Sky High Soda Get You Blazed? - Seattle Weekly
- 100 Million Doritos Tacos Locos, By the Numbers – Gizmodo
- Learn to Talk Like a Chef to Get Family and Friends to Eat Healthy Food – Lifehacker
- How to Host a Rum Tasting – The Washington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?