What We're Reading: Wednesday, June 6
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- World’s Most Expensive Desserts: Three Twins Ice Cream Founder Claims Specialty Sundaes are Priciest on Earth – The Huffington Post
- Jonathan Gold "Object of Desire: Congee" - LA Times
- Toka-Cola: Does This Sky High Soda Get You Blazed? - Seattle Weekly
- 100 Million Doritos Tacos Locos, By the Numbers – Gizmodo
- Learn to Talk Like a Chef to Get Family and Friends to Eat Healthy Food – Lifehacker
- How to Host a Rum Tasting – The Washington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »