What We're Reading: Wednesday, June 6
Jun 6, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- World’s Most Expensive Desserts: Three Twins Ice Cream Founder Claims Specialty Sundaes are Priciest on Earth – The Huffington Post
- Jonathan Gold "Object of Desire: Congee" - LA Times
- Toka-Cola: Does This Sky High Soda Get You Blazed? - Seattle Weekly
- 100 Million Doritos Tacos Locos, By the Numbers – Gizmodo
- Learn to Talk Like a Chef to Get Family and Friends to Eat Healthy Food – Lifehacker
- How to Host a Rum Tasting – The Washington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A true gourmet must know gormeh. We have proof.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Ice, syrups and lemons are often misunderstood
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise