What We're Reading: Monday, May 21
May 21, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Why Real Men Eat Red Meat – Gizmodo
- Does Organic Food Turn You Into A Jerk? – TIME
- Why The Foie Gras Debate Misses The Mark – Huffington Post
- Rare Calico Lobster Spared A Buttery Grave – CNN
- Coming Down The Vegetarian Pub? – The Guardian
- Stop Signs In Food – The New Secret To Weight Loss – Forbes
- U.S. Craft Beer Brewers Thrive, Despite Small Share Of The Market – NPR
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
This would look pretty nice on your brunch table
He's been in the NYC game for decades
It's just wrong that ramen gets all the credit
Epic Instagrammer just got back from Japan. Whoa.
After years of progress the moment has arrived
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time