Our 12 Most Popular Stories This Week
Zimmern, Hagar, ramen and drinking in airplanes
As we prep for this weekend’s big Food Is The New Rock rally in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park, let us look back at some of our most-popular stories. We found 10 great food and drink options in Minneapolis and caught up with soccer legend Ossie Ardiles. Mississippi chef John Currence explained why bacon is overrated and we dug deep — and flew far — to figure out what the best airlines to drink on are. Oh, and we phoned Sammy Hagar to find out if food is the new rock. What do you think? Hit us up at @FoodRepublic.
1. The 8 Best Airlines For Drinking
2. Bloody Steak, Good. Bloody Hand, Bad
3. John Currence, The Chef Who Happily Banned Pork Specials
4. The Ultimate Room Service Cart
5. Sammy Hagar On The Whole Food Is The New Rock Thing
6. Recipe: Merguez Dog With Zucchini-Mint Slaw
7. Minneapolis: 10 Things To Eat/Drink Now
8. Hey Chef, What Was Your First Concert?
9. Video: Andrew Zimmern Talks Bizarre Foods, Bourdain, Baseball
10.Ramen Diaries: Tetsu
11. Recipe: Fava Bean Falafel
12. Soccer Legend Ossie Ardiles: Eat Better, Play Better